Happy Friday Friends! I hope you have big plans for Memorial Day weekend. I just want to take this platform and opportunity to remember and say thank you for all those who’ve served in our armed forces. Take some time this weekend to just appreciate this country that we live in. Yeah, she has her flaws but there is so much good out there too. Have a blessed weekend.
Funtastic Friday 180 Link Party
Welcome, all! Can you believe June is almost here? Do you have plans for a Memorial Day cookout? It’s definitely time for some water fun and a good bbq.
We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you are interested, please contact me or one of the other hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Walking Taco Bar Outdoor Party Idea @ frog prince paperie
Debra’s favorite – Copycat Texas Roadhouse Bread & Butter Recipe @ A Mom’s Take
Heidi’s favorite – Jello Poke Cake for the Fourth of July @ The Country Chic Cottage
Shea’s favorite – Pipping on Furniture Technique – Add French Details To A Plain Dresser @ So Much Better with Age
Sherry’s favorite – The Watermelon Hat: A Free Knitting Pattern @ The Philosopher’s Wife
Michele’s favorite – Easy Paper Quilling Craft: Quilled Flower Frame @ All Because She Saved
Cristy’s favorite – Walking Taco Bar Outdoor Party Idea @ frog prince paperie
Lacie’s favorite – Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Recipe @ April Golightly
Donna’s favorite – Easy DIY Flag Wreath @ Ann’s Entitled Life
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to The Fogue Abode or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
All features are pinned to The Fogue Abode’s Fogue Faves board.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and images on social media and on my blog, The Fogue Abode. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 180 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love