This post contains affiliate links. Any purchase made through these links provides a small commission to this site.
Hey guys! I’m taking a little time out from this normal blog-cast to bring you a little Mother’s Day gift guide via Etsy. Mom’s big day is coming up in just a few weeks on May 13th. It’s time to get crackin’ on those gifts. So this post is especially for the guys out there (and the daughters, don’t forget about your mom too although I suspect you are a little better prepared.) And if you are like me, just shoot this post over to your husband and tell him exactly what you want.
But if you are really like me, go ahead and buy that item you’ve been wanting and then shoot your honey a text that says “Thanks for the (insert your new gift) that you got me for Mother’s Day, I really do love it.” Yeah, that’s how we roll in our house. No shame! I get what I want and he gets out of stressing about a gift/forgetting about a gift.
Here are a few ideas I know the home décor loving Momma in your life will love. Check out these amazing small businesses here. I’ve linked them up below.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide for the Décor Lover
- This is Us Sign – Moms love a good sign and Moms love great quotes. Get her this amazing This is Us sign.
- Magnolia Wreath – If you are thinking about something fresh, skip the flowers and grab Mom this amazing Fresh Magnolia wreath. It will last much, much longer and who’s said no to Magnolias? (Thank you, Joanna.)
- Scroll Sign – These amazing scroll signs are show stoppers.
- Homesick Candle – It’s a given that Mom’s love candles and we are pretty partial to our homes states. Give them all the feels with this fun candle.
- Pillow Covers – Help Mom refresh her cozy spot with some fabulous new pillow covers. (This is what I’d wish for at least.)
- Planters/Flower Pots – Grab Mom something beautiful to put those flowers or plants in. I’m loving the terracotta this year.
- Chunky Knit Throw – These large throw blankets are both snuggly and stylish. And Mom needs some relaxation time!
- Cloth Napkins – Fun cloth napkins are making a comeback, help Mom create a beautiful table setting at her next event with these fun pops of color.
- Recipe Tea Towel – If you’re going for the waterworks from Mom this Mother’s Day, then this is the gift. Find one of her mother/grandmother’s recipe cards and have it printed for her to hang in her kitchen.
- Something Vintage – I love these wooden chargers. Etsy has an amazing selection of vintage items at a very nice price. Just type vintage into the search and grab something fun for your Mom.