Howdy friends! Happy end of June! Who’s ready for the Fourth of July!? I am, although I’m still debating on a good menu idea. There are some really fun Independence Day crafts below in our features, but I’m looking for some yummy recipes this week. Let’s see what you’ve got.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 185 LINK PARTY
Interested in hosting a link party? We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
DIY Rustic Flag with Old Wood @ The Red Painted Cottage
Cristy’s favorite – This Is the Most Adorable Baking Party for Kids @ Play Dates and Parties
Sherry’s favorite – Oh My Stars! A New Pattern! @ Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
Shea’s favorite – Patriotic Tiered Tray Made with Thrift Store Themes @ Across the Boulevard
Michele’s favorite – DIY Sun Hat @ Happy Family Blog
Lacie’s favorite – S’mores Fudge Bars @ That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Debra’s favorite – Strawberry Cream Pie @ Simple Stacie
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Rustic American Flag Sign @ Taryn Whiteaker
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to The Fogue Abode or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
All features are pinned to The Fogue Abode’s Fogue Faves board.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and images on social media and on my blog, The Fogue Abode. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 185 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated