Welcome back to Funtastic Fridays! I’ve really enjoyed hosting this link part these last few months! Are you loving all this blogging goodness rolled up into one!? I’ve found some amazing recipes and some really fun DIY and crafts to try out. I hope you’ve been as inspired as I have. This weeks feature is a great update to that bland and boring outdoor concrete! Check it out below and if you’re a fellow blogger, then link up for your chance to be featured next week.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 186 LINK PARTY
Interested in hosting a link party? We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
MOST VIEWED (LACIE & DEBRA’S FAVORITE, TOO)
Frozen Coffee Cream Pie @ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Michele’s favorite – Make A Stylish Bench from Nightstands In One Day @ Dazzle While Frazzled
Donna’s favorite – No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Homemade Chewy Granola Bars @ Mainly Homemade
Heidi’s favorite – Mexican Corn on the Cob with Bacon @ Adventures of Mel
Shea’s favorite – Painted Concrete Slab and Brick Pavers One Year Later @ So Much Better with Age
Sherry’s favorite – Patriotic Red, White & Blue Italian Cream Sodas @ Butter with A Side of Bread
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to The Fogue Abode or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
All features are pinned to The Fogue Abode’s Fogue Faves board.
Funtastic Friday 186 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated