Happy Friday Friends! Who’s ready for a fun weekend? This weekend is going to be low key for us, I feel like a day to rejuvenate and not worry about a thing is needed in this house. I won’t be on InstaStories this weekend with any DIY’s but I am prepping for a few fun projects coming at you real soon. I’ll leave you with a little poll to see what you guys are interested in.
Now let’s get this Funtastic Friday party started.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 179 LINK PARTY
Can you believe summer is almost here? What are your summer vacation plans? I’m going to travel this summer. Can’t wait.
Are you interested in joining us? We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. Our rules are simple. If you’re interested in joining us, get in touch with me or one of the other party hosts. We look forward to hearing from you.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Wooden Mason Jar Craft @ 5 Minutes for Mom
Debra’s favorite – Frosted Lemonade @ Delightful E Made
Michele’s favorite – Mother’s Day Gift – DIY Hand Towels @ Lily Ardor
Shea’s favorite – Simple DIY Macrame Plant Hangars @ Kreative K
Heidi’s favorite – Fresh Watermelon Salsa with Cucumbers and Peppers @ April Golightly
Lacie’s favorite – Cracker Pudding @ Simple Stacie
Donna’s favorite – Making A Memory Wreath @ My Family Thyme
Sherry’s favorite – How To Make An Easy Frame Organizer @ The Boondocks Blog
Cristy’s favorite – DIY Stay Awhile Sign with Free Printable @ The Navage Patch
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to The Fogue Abode or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
All features are pinned to The Fogue Abode’s Fogue Faves board.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and images on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 179 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love