Happy post-Thanksgiving lovelies! I hope you had a delicious day and got in some good shopping if that’s your jam. I’m cooking up some December fun over on Instagram with my Decor Homies. Come check it out and play along with us.
But before you run, check out this weeks party.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza For Busy Weeknights @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Heidi’s favorite – Hot Cocoa Bar @ Kippi At Home
Donna’s favorite – Double Decker Triple Stuffed Brownies @ Play Dates Parties
Sherry’s and Lacie’s favorite – Handheld Apple Pies @ Lou Lou Girls
Shea’s favorite – Black & White Christmas Tags @ Building Our Hive
Michele’s favorite – How To Make Rustic Star Christmas Ornaments @ The Boondocks Blog
[Tweet “I was featured at the Funtastic Friday Link Party! #linkparty @thefogueabode”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “The Fogue Abode” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, The Fogue Abode. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 205 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated